Wednesday 2 January 2008

Everythings down :-(

Well it´s been a busy day.

Kristian started back to work (poor him) and I used the day to take down all the Christmas decorations. The house looks really bare without the tree and all the decorations around the window. No one wanted to help me take the decorations down!! I wonder why??

When I finally got everything down and the Christmas tree thrown out I spent the rest of the day cleaning. (Not the most exciting way to spend the last day of your holidays!) But I must say the house is all clean and organised and I feel so good about that, so I am ready to start work again tomorrow and the kids are ready for school.I am also ready for the greatest challenge for me in 2008 - to lose 10 kg!! Went to the supermarket just after dinner and stocked up on fruit and veg and healthy bread. So tomorrow I start my new eating plan (I will not call it a diet because then I crave food!!) Any good ideas on sticking to a healthy eating plan - please pass them on.

No comments: