Monday 3 March 2008

Mini holiday

Well I really am not very good at this blogging thing!! Last time I wrote was the 2nd January.I was just reading my about my goal for 2008 - to eat more healthy and lose 10kg. Well I am happy to report that I am doing really well in that area. I have to date lost 8.5kg!!! I have now decided to lose a little more, so my goal is another 6kg!! I really think I´m going to do it this time.

In February we had a winter week off school, so we decided to rent a summer house together with some really good friends, Jette and Filip. Sara invited her friend Winnie along and we had 4 days in a luxury summer house in the south of denmark. It was a really beautiful house and we had a great 4 days together. Lots of fun and laughter and good food. Thanks Jette for the good idea of renting a summer house together! It wont be the last time we do that.

No comments: