Friday 28 March 2008

What a night!

What a night we´ve had. Butterflies in stomach - nerves on edge.....It was the final of X-factor. Boy have we all been on the edge of our seat. It was between Laura and Martin and they both put on a fantastic show. In the end though there was only one winner and that was 15 year old Martin!! (All the girls are wild about him - he is really cute though.) So he got the most sms votes. Well done Martin.

Kristian missed X-factor tonight as he is out with his old work. They were going to the theatre to see The King and I - lucky him. Then afterwards they were heading out for a meal. All exspenses paid by the firm.

Tomorrow I am heading out with my mother-in-law and all my sister-in-laws for a girls day out. I am soooo looking forward to it. This was something we did more often when we all had small kids. So it´s been a while since we organised one. Jette, my mother-in-law has organised it and is keeping everything very hush, hush. Apparently Kristian knows whats happening, but he hasnt spilled the beans. I think we are going to be doing some sort of wellness thing - aromatherapy/sauna/massage, something like that. The only thing I know is that we have to be at my mother-in-laws by 9.30am. Then we are heading on the train into Copenhagen for brunch. After that anything can happen!!!

No comments: