Tuesday 25 March 2008

I love weddings

I love going to weddings. (I think it´s because I am a hopeless romantic - just ask my husband.)

My favourite part of a wedding is when the bride arrives and is just about to walk up the aisle. As soon as I get a glimpse of her I always quickly look away and watch the groom to see the look on his face as his bride walks up the aisle to him. It always brings tears to my eyes.It is such a special moment - to see the look of love and joy that he has on his face for his bride.So what made me think of this?

Well it was a verse I read from Isaiah 62:5 (last part) ..."as a bridegroom rejoices over his bride, so will your God rejoice over you." I thought it was just so wonderful and it made me think about my own wedding and all the other weddings I have been to over the years. Just think that God rejoices over me just like the bridegroom rejoices over his bride. I am really special to Him.

That thought did me good so I just thought I would share it with you.:-)

No comments: