Monday 17 March 2008

Easter Holidays

We are all off for Easter holidays. It´s great having some days off to relax and be together as a family.Kristian is also off work this Easter but that is because he has been made redundant. His firm was restructuring the company and making some cut backs. Unfortunately it was his position that they cut back. He had been employed in The Christian Union for 12 years. Now he is looking for a new job.

Meanwhile I am enjoying having him home. He is the best housekeeper I have ever had!!! It´s great to come home to a clean house and washing that is up to date. (that was something I was never good at! - washing basket was always overflowing when I was in charge of it. How do you do it kristian?)

So it´s Easter and guess what? We are having a blizzard outside. We have had such a mild winter - no snow and no frost and now when I want to off on picnic´s it starts snowing. Typical!!!

A little update on my diet. To date I have lost 11kg 200 grms. I really cant believe it myself. I feel great and am in desperate need of a new wardrobe! All my jeans are falling off me!I am determined NEVER to put the weight on again. Now my goal is to lose another 3 - 6kg. Let´s see if I can do it.

No comments: