Friday 16 May 2008

It´s Friday

My how the week has flown by!! It has been a really good week. The weather has been fantastic. I have been biking to and from work every day - 20km a day (about 12 miles). Today though I used the car. My bike has got a puncture so it´s waiting for Kristian to fix it.

This afternoon Kristian and his three girls - Sara, Leah and me, headed into Copehagen. Sara had got a present from her friend, a new pair of jeans, but they were too small. We decided to head in and exchange them to a bigger size. Andrew didn´t join us. He was visiting a friend and was not interested in going into Copenhagen to do shopping.So it was Kristian and us three girls that had a lovely afternoon walking around Copenhagen.

The girls (excluding me!) were mad about the clothes shops. Kristian and I just tagged along feeling old and out of it. I just can´t believe the price of clothes. We went into this one shop, some designer shop that I can´t remember the name off. Sara dragged me in as she wanted to show me their bags and scarves. One scarf cost 5000,- kr (about £500!!) I nearly had a kitten in the shop.

We ended the afternoon in a small restaurant were we had some lovely food at a very reasonable price! We had taken the camera with us to take some photo´s but forgot it in the car - (old age is really creeping in.) Therefore - no photo´s in this blog entry. Sorry!

No comments: