Wednesday 26 September 2012

A quick update....

It´s late and I´m tired. Another productive day had by all  in the Rasmussen family.

 I got my blinds and cutrains up on one of the windows in the living room. My wee quiet time area....oh I can´t wait to start using it.

 Oh dear I found a book and I was away with it. No more work out of me!!

s
 Leah´s room is nearly ready. We only need to put up a few pictures and empty a few more boxes. Kristian caught us, once again, having a wee break...this time it was for a cuddle:-)

So hopefully this weekend we will be able to move in! Whooopiiieeee!!! Roll on the weekend!

2 comments:

Etta said...

Looking absolutely brilliant folks - you've been working really hard. It's been great "peeping over the wall"!

Rhoda said...

Look at all that space:) Leah will need a map to get round her room!