Saturday 22 September 2012

Under construction

We have spent the day out at the new place.....

Leah and her friend Mia (who is also our new neighbour) spent the evening putting together an Ikea desk that Leah got for her room.



 I was really impressed with the girls. They built a whole desk by themselves! I opened the desk the other day and gave up before I even started! 


 I spent the day emptying boxes. I can´t believe how many books I have. Every box I opened seemed to be filled with books. Thank goodness I have a Kindle now!




 Kristian worked away on the kitchen. The end is in sight!



I love my new kitchen. If you only knew how many times I have walked around Ikea and dreamt of having this very kitchen in my own wee home! I feel very blessed!

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Laura!!!!! the house looks absolutely flippin' fabulous. Well done to you all for working so hard.

Laura said...

hahaha Charlene you made me laugh out loud when you said...."absolutely flippin fabulous!! It is soooo much fun getting it all ready, but the end is in sight now. I can´t wait to move in an sit down and see a movie!! I haven´t seen a movie for about a month now!! haha