Friday 9 August 2013

I´m back!!!!

I have been a bit quiet on the blog for the last week but now I am back again!! 

I am also back at work. I started on Wednesday and it is actually good to be back again, although I must say, I am thankful that it´s the weekend again! It is hard getting back into the routine of getting up early and going to bed early too.

So the last week of my holidays went by fast....

We slept in a tent in the garden, something we have never been able to do before, when we lived in the apartment. Leah and Mia slept a few evenings in there then Laura and I also had our turn. It was so cosy. I couldn´t get Kristian out there though, after a week in a tent at Le Mann in France, he had had enough!



Hubby and I also had quite a few dates over the week, while Leah was at work! 

 We loved walking around the castle grounds! So beautiful, we actually went on a lot of evening walks throughout the week...


We also celebrated Andrew´s 20th birthday! I can´t believe he is 20!! (and still soooo in love!)





We celebrated by going on a picnic to a beautiful forest which also has an amusement park on the outskirts of it. They had a great day on the rides and I enjoyed sitting in the sun in the forest reading my books. We ended the evening by eating at one of Andrew´s favourite restaurants, The Mexican!





1 comment:

Unknown said...

Welcome back Laura, I really missed you:)