Wednesday 21 August 2013

Night out...

....with me good chum, Laura.

This evening (Wednesday) Laura and I headed to the local cinema. I had gotten tickets for the film "Before Midnight"  I had seen the first two films "Before Sunrise" and "Before Sunset" (can´t remember the order!) and I enjoyed them soooo much so I was looking forward to this one.

It wasn´t how I expected it to be, but I wasn´t disappointed. I really enjoyed it. Laura did too. So all in all a good night out! Nice to do something different in the middle of the week!

Monday evening and there was drama on our road. We get a lot of bikers coming through our area. They are serious bikers with expensive bikes and gear. They ride at top speed and as one of the bikers passed our house a cat ran out and the biker hit him!!! Thankfully it wasn´t our Shadow but it was our neighbours cat, Charlie. A beautiful orange cat! The biker tried to brake but ended up going over the handle bars, he and his bike were not in good shape. The cat was also not looking so good. Some of our neighours got the man and his bike sorted out and took him home. The owners of the cat were also out trying to rescue the cat, who had crawled into hiding. Awful thing to happen and Andrew saw it all, as he was out chatting on the phone with Camilla. That conversation was cut short!!! There is never a dull moment out here!!

No comments: