Tuesday 16 February 2016

Bad, bad, bad.....

I was bad all last week!!!

I started out good on Monday. I went to training after work but was feeling soooo hungry!! All I wanted was a Big Mac! So while I went around the circle training I was just thinking of Big Macs. I couldn´t wait to finish and get to McDonalds. However once I finished all the hard work I decided I wouldn´t spoil it all with a trip to McDonalds and I turned the car in the opposite direction and headed home. I was feeling good about myself until I got home.


 At home there was a parcel for me from my sister-in-law Gillian. (Thanks Gill!) She had sent me my favourite chocolate - a couple of boxes of Walnut Whips along with a Christmas DVD that was set in Northern Ireland. I could hardly wait to get dinner over, change into my PJ´s and snuggle down to see my film and eat my chocolate.



I had a wonderful evening! Again I over did it. I ate 3 Walnut Whips, one after another!! Why can´t I just eat one and leave it at that. But I did soooo enjoy them and the film. 



Tuesday was a big day for Leah. She was doing her driving test and she passed!!! She was over the moon. After work I was meeting my friend Jette for dinner so I arranged to meet Leah too, she could have my car for the afternoon and evening and I would just stay in town until I had to meet Jette.




 Leah went out and celebrated with Lasse and a few friends. She played taxi for them all. After she  picked them all up they went to McDonalds. When I was finished my evening with Jette she came and picked me up. 

I had a great evening out with Jette. She is always so much fun to hang out with and we always have sooo much to talk about.

Wednesday I didn´t go to training. I was not in the mood!! How bad am I??!!! Once again I ate too much rubbish!! 

Thursday I was out again. This time I was meeting my friend Audry. We were going to our local cafe. They had 20% off their food so we were going to make the most of it!!! We had a great night catching up with each other.
Friday was my last day at work before our winter holidays!! (Well really just mine as Kristian still has to work.) Just as I was finishing work, Kristian sent me a text saying we should meet in town because he had a wee surprise for me. He wanted to buy me a new phone. Have I got the best hubby ever?!!! My phone has not been working properly since October and over the last month the camera had stopped working and it had to be restarted 3-4 times a day. 

So on Friday Kristian bought me a Huawai P8 lite. I chose this one as it seemed to get a good review and it was at such a great price. (A special winter deal!) So I came home a happy mama!! A phone that actually works again. I am soooo pleased with it. 

2 comments:

Nina said...

Hi Laura,
I found your lovely blog and also the link to your paintings ~ your love for nature shines through your art... Paintings by the sea, and the cliffs and coast from Ireland ~ Beautiful! I look forward of seeing some of them 'in real life' and light!
As I came to your blog, I've kept on reading one post after another ... Your vivid and cheerful writing keeps one wanting to read 'just another post' :) And congratulations on your daughters drives license!
I have needed to keep my writing on the blog a bit more anonymous as the dear men in our family are not that keen on being on photos ~ but eveey now and then I have gotten allowance to post a photo or two :)
Thank you for the lovely & fun afternoon ~ and I look so much forward to the conference in April!

Laura said...

Hi Nina Thanks for the comment. I am glad you enjoyed reading the blog. I just love having this record of our life so we can look back and remember what we got up to - especially now at this stage in life when I can´t seem to remember things too well!! haha It was really lovely meeting you the other day and I soooo enjoyed our day out in Copenhagen. Hopefully we will get a few more days out before our conference in April. I was in checking your blog too.(I LOVE your photos. I really enjoyed looking at them. You have talent!) I will be checking it out regularly so I can follow a little of what you are up too. xox