Sunday 7 February 2016

Another week.....

...gone!!

I can´t believe how fast this week went by! Only one week to go and then I have holiday! I am counting down the days!

Monday I was at LOOP training again. Amazingly I am still enjoying it! 

Tuesday I was at my favourite place - IKEA. This time I was there with my colleague Inge. She wanted to go and have a look at what they had. Since she doesn´t have a car,  I volunteered to take her there after work.  We ate dinner in their restaurant and after that had a lovely evening walking about checking out everything. I got a few great bargins! I calculated everything I had picked up and it came to 197kr (about 20 pounds) but I only had to pay 27kr (£2.70) for the lot! I was a happy mamma!! 

Wednesday morning I left for work early, with two small cats in the car - Zoey and Maisey Rose, our neighbours cat.  They were going to the vet to get sterilised. I dropped them off at 8am and had to pick them up again at 5pm! My stomach was churning all day thinking about what they had to go through. 

After work I went to LOOP and trained for half an hour before heading over to collect the poor wee pets. They were both a little dozy. 

The vet gave me this collar thing to put on them to stop them licking the wound. What a job that was.....


I put it on Zoey and 10 minutes later she had it off. 

 I put it on again, this time tighter, but 5 minutes later it was off. I did it again but still she managed to get it off.  I got it on her again and this time she kept it on for the rest of the evening. However in the middle of the night I woke up to the sound of her fighting with something - it was the collar thing. She had ripped the thing of herself. It was all ripped in different places!  I gave up! Maisey Rose did the same thing on Laura. 



On Thursday we had Neighbour Night with our friends in the neighbourhood. We do this every so often - meet to eat dinner together, everybody brings something for the table.  We had such a cosy evening with the most delicious food. 


On Friday evening Sara arrived home again. She had been working in Copenhagen since Tuesday. (She ended up turning down the job as a Stewardess. She had been unsure about the Stewardess job ever since saying yes. Long story short - She actually liked working for the company she was with, she was just wanting new challenges. So after some soul searching she decided to stay where she was.) 


So Friday after work she came to us to stay. I collected her at the train station and since it was only her and me at home, (Kristian was on a boys night out with his go-kart club - they were racing scalextric cars and Leah was on a date with Lasse) we decided to order some Chinese and just flop on the sofa and watch X-factor. That´s exactly what we did. 

Saturday morning we all had a long sleep!! When Sara woke, she came into us and we had a cosy time lying in bed, under the warm duvet, chatting. Saturday was just spent relaxing. I played a little violin (sounded awful! haha) and piano (that didn´t sound as bad as the violin). Sara was exhausted from her busy week, working long hours into the evening that she just collapsed on the sofa and saw TV. Saturday night she headed home again to Århus. 

Sunday afternoon we went to visit Andrew and Camilla. We picked Kristian´s mum up on the way. We had all been invited to afternoon coffee with Waffles and ice-cream. Leah and Lasse also came along. We had a really cosy afternoon at their place. 

Leah was going to Lasses to eat dinner so Kristian´s mum invited Kristian and I back to her place for soup. We got to chat a little more, just us three. It´s been a really lovely Sunday. 

No comments: