Tuesday 8 August 2017

I´m still alive and kicking..........

.....I am still alive!!!

I have been very quiet on the Blog for the last month or so. Nothing is wrong - we are all alive and well on Planet Earth! :-) Life has just had a lot of things going on and so the days have been flying by. When I did have a moment of peace and quiet, I just wanted exactly that - peace and quiet. I didn´t want to use my time updating the Blog. 

Soon - very soon - I will do a mega update!! Probably at the weekend as I have a whole weekend to myself! Kristian is gone for the weekend (yes go-kart again!) and  Leah is on holiday. I can´t wait to be alone!!!! I have got a lot of things planned - things like playing piano, reading, watching films, walks, loads of good food and off course - UPDATING THE BLOG :-) :-) :-) 

No comments: