Friday 24 May 2013

Girls night in......

I had invited some of the girls in the  family (the ones that  lived closest to me) home for a girly night. My friend has started working with a business that sells creams and make up along with a lot of other products. She is being trained and so I thought it would be fun to help her out by holding a girly night.

It was sooo much fun!


We all got to try out the products. We cleansed our faces and then we each got to test our skins to see what sort of skin type we had. 







Then it was over into the living room for tea, coffee and cake! Along with some fruit salad for those wanting to be healthy. 

While us girls chatted and laughed Marion (the one running the business) called us over and gave us a individual skin care treatment. 

She also used this amazing wrinkle cream on us all. She put it  on one side of the face, then we had to go over to the living room and ask the girls which side the cream was on. It was amazing the difference it made....you could really see that it worked. The wrinkles were less. (It however was a little exspensive, so it is a cream I want to save up for!) 

There was a lot of laughter and fun throughout the night and there was an opportunity to buy some of the products if you wanted. I bought a whole skin care product for my face. It had a cleanser, toner, day and night cream.  I am so bad at taking care of my skin so now I have to practice at getting a bed time and morning time routine to look after my face! I am, after all, not getting any younger! 

No comments: