Monday 9 June 2008

Kristians got a plan

I am not the only crazy person in this household. Kristian has thought up a plan to change our office into a racing car - let me explain...

Every Monday evening you will find my husband sitting in front of his computer ready to race with a group of guys over the internet.They take their racing very seriously. (As you can see from the photo above!!) His racing set up in our wee office is not optimal, so this is were his plan comes in.


He got given a racing car chair which gives him the feeling of sitting in a real racing car - well, almost. (yeah - I know, I thought I was bad with all my day dreams...but this sort of tops the lot!!) Anyway he now wants to take the desk out, hang the computer screen were the headphone are now - see them in the photo above. Turn the chair so it fits in under the shelves and faces the computer screen (it would be were the desk is now) and build up a fantastic sound system around it.....who knows he might even build a car door that he has to open so he can get into the seat!!!

If it makes him happy, I really don´t mind...we never use the desk anymore, (I have my own wee desk in the living room were I love to sit and write, or type, or read...) And after all I did get my bedroom, which I still love soooooo much!! Boys will be boys - so all I can say is, go for it honey....


While my husband was thinking up this crazy idea I was home visiting my friend Rhona. (Maybe I shouldn´t leave him alone anymore!!)
Rhona is one of my really good friends. She was born in Northern Ireland (her mum is from Lisburn and her dad from England.) We have been friends for many years and our kids have grown up together. We have shared many good times together - she is very special!! (and I mean that in a good way - not in a weird way!! haha) She is a really special friend to me.



After work today I decided to pop over to say hello. (This is one house in Denmark were I can just pop by. It is so nice, I don´t feel that I need to ring to see if it´s ok.) We sat out in her garden and talked and talked.
She is the best cook (speciality is chinese food - it is to die for!!) and her baking - heavenly!! I got a slice of one of her cakes today. Ummmh - delicious! It was a lovely afternoon sitting in the sun enjoying her company, and her cake! What more could a girl ask for!! Thanks Rho for a really good afternoon - I´ll pop by again soon!

No comments: