Wednesday 13 May 2015

A week for catching up.....

with friends. Friendship is such a special thing and I am sooo blessed to have many great friends in my life. This week I decided to catch up with a few of them.

Monday evening my friend Anne was meant to come by for a natter, Bible study and a general catch up on life. However her life is a little hectic at the moment so she was feeling a little stressed about all she had to do. We decided to postpone and just catch up with each other at the end of May. Always good to have something to look forward to.

Tuesday and I was out catching up with my friend Genny. I have known Genny since Sara went to kindergarden. Her daughter and Sara were best friends way back then. We were the only foreigners in the kindergarden and the Danes never talked to us so we found  great comfort in talking to  each other.

Way back then we started a tradition of going out to eat 4 times a year and it has continued ever since. We would eat at the Mexican restaurant. It was "OUR" place and had been "OUR" place for 18 years or so, but  sadly it has now closed down. On Tuesday when we met, we didn´t know what to do with ourselves, it felt all wrong not meeting outside the Mexican, we had no idea where we should eat. We settled for an Itailian restaurant and had some delicious food and a lovely evening catching up with each other. I sure do treasure the friendship I have with Genny.

Then today my friend Rhona had invited me out to dinner for my birthday treat. Rhona is such a precious friend. I treasure her friendship soooo much too. I can just share everything with her and I value her advice and her wisdom. She is someone I look up to spiritually and I love to talk to her about God, ask her questions and hear her views on spiritual things. So when we get together we cover a lot of things!

We had such a lovely evening together, although we did have one problem - TIME! It went past too quickly! (Thanks Rhona for a really lovely evening!! I enjoyed every minute! I am sooo blessed to have you in my life! xox)


Then today I was at the doctor to get my stitches out of my nose! Yikes I was dreading it but it didn´t hurt at all. In fact my nose doesn´t feel sore anymore. When the stitches were in it felt tight and sore but it has been great getting the plaster of and the stitches removed. The nurse seems to think my nose with eventually be great. At the moment though it looks a right mess. Lets hope she´s right! :-) 


Then  on Tuesday evening Kristian got another Silver envelope. This is number 15!!  (HELP 10 more to go!!)

Over here most people are off work Thursday and Friday. Kristain and I are off too,  so I decided to plan a wee surprise for Kristian.



 He got the silver envelope on Tuesday evening  explaining that something would be happening on Thursday. He is now all excited. This evening I told him he needed to pack a small over night case and tomorrow morning more would be revealed.....it´s all sooo exciting!!!



No comments: