Tuesday 24 May 2016

Another week gone.....

I can´t believe another week has gone by. It has been a lovely week with a good mixture of having things to do, but also having some time to relax too. 
 On Tuesday this was the view we had while eating dinner. 
Kristian and I went out to eat. We had a gift card for a local restaurant and decided to use it on Tuesday evening. The food was totally delicious! We had steak and they literally just melted in our mouths. The best part was that it didn´t cost us anything! Our kinda night out!
On Wednesday Sara arrived home again, so Wednesday and Thursday evening found us out walking again - or should I say, I went walking, Kristian and Sara were running. 

On Friday I was going out with work. We went to a restaurant that we had never tried before and we were not disappointed. The food  was delicious and once again it didn´t cost me a penny - work was paying!


 We had such a lovely evening out together. After dinner we headed back home to my colleagues house and ended the evening there with coffee, tea and chocolate!

My colleague is very creative and below is a dining room table that he made! I just love it! We also got to see the rest of his woodwork - very talented.


On Saturday it was our annual picnic trip with all of Kristian´s family. This time our picnic was taking us to Copenhagen, to one of the gardens that you can find in there.

We had such a great day together. The day started out cloudly but before long the sun was shining.

 My lovely mother-in-law sitting relaxing in the picture above. 

The picnic is a day when we all get together to relax and enjoy each others company. There is always good food and also lots of fun with different games. 

 This year we all went out on a row boat and heard a lot of interesting stories about the history of the garden.

 I loved the trees!

 Loads of  relaxing and chatting......
 We ate far too much.....


We ended the day with a game of rounders. We all really got into the game, and gave it our all. However we did forget one thing......that we are not as young as we think we are!!! 


You should have seen Kristian and me on Saturday evening, we both could hardly walk!! Next time we have family day we need to play chess, checkers and cards! haha

It was a really great day out. I love Kristian´s family and feel so blessed to be a part of them. They are all so easy going and we all just seem to enjoy hanging out together. 

The scary thing is this - before you know it, it will be time for our annual picnic again!!!

No comments: