Wednesday 24 November 2010

It´s not like me.....

....to be quiet for sooooo long!!

After a busy few weeks, or should I say months, life has finally settled down again to a more normal pace.

At school I am still cleaning and teaching. I am still enjoying both. (Well most of the time!) A few weeks ago we got the yearly photo taken at school. My boss, colleague and I decided to do something really special with our photo, so we got ourselves a makeover. The result you can see for yourself.




Yesterday (Tuesday) I was out with my friend Anne. We went for dinner and a loooooong chat. Then it was off to the cinema for a movie. We went to see Sleep, Pray and Love (with Julia Roberts). What a BORING film!!!! We thought it would never end! It started at 9.30pm and we were leaving the cinema at midnight!! (Next time Anne, you pick the film!! I will even watch one of your alien films because of all that you went through for me! haha)

We came out the Cinema into a world covered in snow! It was so beautiful but very cold! I got in a bit of a panic because I had to drive through all the snow. (I still don´t have winter tyres on!!) But I got home safe, sound and in one piece.

Today was my last Wednesday spent at the church. I have worked there every Wednesday for the past year. It has been a great year with lots of challenges and exciting projects to be involved with. I now feel it´s time to move on. I will continue holding the junior club and doing Sunday school work in my spare time.

Now it´s that time again - bed time!! Where does the day go! Nice to be on here again! I´ll not leave it soooo long to the next post. Goodnight all:-)

No comments: