Saturday 15 January 2011

Half way....

.....yes, half way through January!! Isn´t it crazy how fast time is going!!

Life has now settled down into a normal routine again:-

Monday: Good day at work, Love my 3rd graders, they are soooo into learning English. Home did some washing, cleaning, cooking and homework.

Tuesday: Work - shopping for the old lady and then a visit with the old lady, good old chat - Junior club started again after the Christmas break. By the time I got home I was ready for bed!!

Wednesday: Free day!! Dentist - got a filling without getting my mouth frozen!! I am brave!! Have now no silver fillings on the top left hand side of my mouth, all plastic WHITE fillings, I can see the difference!! Why was I sooooo scared of going to the dentist?!!! They are wonderful people! My teeth are slowly, but surely, getting fixed up! Met an old neighbour in town. Drove her home, we have arranged a lunch date later in the month. Prepared some English, watched some TV, did some housework and had rather a nice day!

Thursday: Totally exhausted!!! I dragged myself through today!! Would gladly have crawled into bed with a duvet already at 10am!!! Somehow got through work. Came home. As soon as I walked in the door the sofa crawled unto my back! I could not get it off me, so I gave it. I lay and watched TV, then fell asleep. I felt much better after a wee nap. Got the dinner ready, got English ready, got some correspondence done and then it was time for bed!! Slept like a baby!!

Friday: Felt much more refreshed! Work went well. On the way home from work I did the weekly food shopping. No kids home this evening. I made a delicious dinner for Kristian and me which we ate in front of the TV. Guess what we watched??? (here´s a clue...it´s our favourite show.) To end the evening I played taxi driver and collected some kids!

All in all - a good week!

3 comments:

lisa said...

Everybody loves Raymond??? I think thats what its called anyway!

Laura said...

You are good Lisa!! Well done:-) Yes we watched the last few episodes of season 4, now we have a new box of season 5 to dig into:-) It gives us both such a laugh:-) just our sort of humour. 10/10 for getting that right!!

Charlene said...

Sounds like a busy week as usual Laura. Isn't it lovely to see it in print and to realise how much you've achieved in such a short space of time (even allowing for your afternoon nap)