Tuesday 7 February 2012

The countdown....

6 weeks....5 weeks...... 4 weeks.....3 weeks..... 2 weeks.... 1 week and now.... only 3 days left until we have free from school for our winter holiday! When I started back to work after Christmas, 6 weeks seemed a long time to wait for holiday - how wrong I was!! 

Leah and I will spend our winter break in Ireland with dad. I`m sorry I wont get to see so many this time while at home. The time is short and I just want to spend as much time as I can with dad and Leah. In some ways I just need a break. I can feel that I just need to be at home without always having to be somewhere at a certain time. (But I am planning to go home again at Easter, so hopefully then I can get to see more people!) 

So Friday can´t come quick enough!! I can´t wait for the holidays to begin. You would think I hated my job the way I look forward to my holidays!! haha It´s totally the opposite - I love my job and my workplace! 

Last night I went to Ikea with my friend Audry and had such a cosy night with her. We hadn´t talked since before Christmas so it was nice to catch up again. I was first getting home at 11.30pm!! (We did the usual thing - McDonalds after Ikea!) As I drove home the temperature in my car was showing a reading of -18 degrees! Brrrrhhhhhhh! it sure was cold! 

As I said, it was a late night last night and I sure could  feel that this morning when my alarm rang at 5.50am. I just did not want to get up. I lay until 6.10am and then I was running about like a headless chicken! I had a good day at work despite the fact that I was feeling so tired. (Tonight I will go to bed early!)

After work I went to visit my old lady friend. She looked tired but is improving slowly.

It was then home to catch up on my wee family and get dinner ready. So that has basically been my week so far. 

Today at work I was listening to this one song, on repeat, for about 3 hours!! (Now that would do Kristian´s head in but I love doing that! haha) I just love the words and the melody. Have a listen....



"The Lord your God is with you, He is mighty to save. He will take great delight in you, He will quiet you with his love, He will rejoice over you with singing." Zephaniah 3,17

No comments: