Monday 22 December 2014

Full house....

Sara arrived Friday evening. It is sooo good to have her home again! Only Kristian and I were home Friday evening when she arrived and we enjoyed having her all to ourselves for a few hours. I think she enjoyed it too!

Saturday afternoon Sara´s Christian arrived. He will stay with us until Tuesday before travelling home again to hold Christmas with his family. Andrew´s Camilla also came to visit Saturday afternoon so once again the dining room table was full to overflowing! We had such a lovely Saturday together.

It really has been all go here the last few days. Everyone is busy getting the last bit of shopping done. In the middle of the madness I heard a song that I just fell in love with  I have been playing it none stop the last few days (to everyones annoyance!!) It helps me focus again on what is important at this time of the year.

If you want to have a listen just click the video.....




The song is in Danish but it is basically talking about how at Christmas we are all busy doing what we need to do but yet in the midst of all our plans we need to stop and think about that Christmas is not about me or us but about Jesus. I love the chorus. It translates like this..." it´s all about you, the day you became a man, came in your glory, it´s all about you the day you came down here, brought peace and love with you. Christmas is all about you Jesus."

A good reminder for me, in these last few days up to Christmas, to remember the real meaning of the season.

No comments: