Friday 27 March 2015

Let it begin....

yes, let the Easter holidays begin. We all stopped today for Easter. Normally Kristian would have to work Monday through Wednesday of next week, but he had some holiday days he needed to use, so he is off too. Soooo great to all be off at the same time. 

This has been yet another busy week. (Which I really do love!)

Monday I was totally exhausted after the weekend with the 60th party, so I literally came home from work and did nothing! 

Sara called to say that on Wednesday Christian would be in Copenhagen on a course and since she was also off work that day she was going to travel over with him to see us. They decided to come on the Tuesday evening and stay over so we could have a bit more time together. It was sooo lovely to have them here. We had a lovely evening!! I took a fit of baking about an hour before they came, which is totally out of character for me. I made a few things and actually enjoyed it! We stuffed our faces and chatted the night away. I really wish they lived closer. 




On Wednesday Christian went off to his course and the rest of us headed to work and college. Sara went into her beloved Copenhagen and did some shopping. I left work a few hours early and Andrew and I met up with her and Christian in a cafe for some coffee, tea and cake. (Kristian had an important meeting on and couldn´t leave early that day and Leah had an exam so she stayed at home to study.)

It was sooo good to hang out with them. After a few hours at the cafe we said goodbye and Andrew and I headed back home and they started their long journey home. 

Next Wednesday they will come again and stay over Easter. We are counting the days!

Thursday was a great day! I got to catch up with some of my girl friends. I am soooo blessed to have the best girl friends in the world! I have 6 really close girl friends here in Denmark and I love hanging out with each one of them. 



Thursday I left work and headed home to my friend Rhona´s house. We had our strawberry cake date as we call it, and as usual there was the strawberry cake that we love. It was soooo good to hang out with her again. With Rhona I can share my heart. We talk about anything and everything. We go from talking about silly unimportant things to deep stuff. I love sharing life with her and feel sooo blessed to have her in my life. I wish we could hang out more... anyway she is the type of friend that even if we haven´t talked for weeks, as soon as we meet we just carry on from where we left off. 
Before I knew it nearly 2 ½ hours had passed (far too quickly) and I needed to get going. I was going to pick up my other friend Audry for our Ikea date. 



Audry is my Ikea friend! We go there every other month and have been doing it since we had small kids. So last night we were back at Ikea again. We had such a fun evening shopping. When Ikea closed at 9pm we headed over to McDonalds for our traditional feed and chat! We love to talk and we certainly did our share of that last night! We talked sooo long that I first got home ten past midnight! How blessed I am to have these friends to share my hours with!

No comments: