Monday 30 March 2015

It really is rather impossible.....

.....for me to be on a diet! I have to much of a social life! haha

About a month ago I started a diet (again!) or maybe I should say I was trying to change my eating habits to something more healthy. After all I am not getting any younger! I have lost and gained weight like a yoyo during this past month! I do well for a few days and then we go out to eat, or have people over and all the weight that I lost over 3-4 days, I put on again in one evening!! It is sooo unfair! 

So Saturday morning I woke up to a text message from Kristian´s sister Hanne. She wanted to know if we had any plans for the day. We had made a few plans. Kristian was going to the go-kart track and then he had invited me out on a date Saturday evening.  I was planning on cleaning and just relaxing until he came home and we would go out. 

Well Hanne and Flemming were heading up into our area to go to an Art Exhibition and they wanted to know if we would like to join them. Kristina wouldn´t be back in time, but since I was only cleaning, an Art Exhibition sounded like a lot more fun! I said I would love to go.

We then invited them to go on a double date with us after the exhibibion - and they thought that was a great idea! 

The Art Exhibition was good, although it wasn´t really my style, but I was getting inspired to start painting again! 



After the Exhibition we headed home to us for coffee and cake and then waited on Kristian to arrive home. He arrived shortly after us, and our date night could begin. The plan was dinner and a movie, but we took sooo long over dinner that we just dropped the movie. We had lots to talk about and the evening just flew by. The food was sooo good (we tried a new place) and the company wasn´t bad either!





Today my friend and neighbour turned 60! So we held a surprise breakfast for her. She had a doctors appointment at nine o´clock. I had arranged with some of our other friends (and neighbours) that we would decorate the house and make breakfast for her coming home. We had sooo much fun! We got the place decorated, the breakfast going and then we saw her car. We all hid in the living room and when she came in and saw the place decorated she just thought that I had been over decorating but had left again. She was chuckling away to herself when we all jumped out from our hiding place and sang Happy Birthday. We scared the life out of her!! haha










We had such a lovely time with her and hopefully helped to make her birthday a bit more fun. This evening we are having a girlie evening out. We are heading to one of the local cafes for dinner. One final last celebration! 

So you see what I mean about it being impossible to diet, but on the other hand, there is nothing better than hanging out with a group of friends, over some delicious food and sharing life together. 


No comments: