Sunday 21 June 2015

I´m blessed.....

This evening we went for a bike ride. For once, the sun was out, so we decided to make the most of it and we headed out into the nature that is on our doorstep.

 We enjoyed the views.....
 We enjoyed the forest.....





 
 


We enjoyed the lake. It was sooo beautiful and we talked about how blessed we were to live where we do. We really do love living in this area.
 

This week has been another good but busy week. Monday evening and I was out with my colleagues at a seminar by a guy called Chris MacDonald. He is an American that lives here in Denmark and gives talks about good health, a strong body and mind. We were all looking forward to going.

When I finished work I had an hour before we all had to meet up to drive into Copenhagen for the seminar. I couldn´t make it home in that time, so I went up to my favourite cafe and ordered my favourite salad and I spent the time relaxing and reading my book.



We then headed into the seminar. Standing at the door greeting everyone that arrived was Chris himself. I was so impressed with this. He made us all feel very welcome.


The seminar was soooo good. We laughed so much and came away with a lot of things to talk about. It was a really great evening out.

Tuesday we went to visit some of our old neighbours. We had been invited for dinner. They had moved to another house and wanted to show us where they lived now. We had such a cosy evening with them.

Friday and we had our summer party at work. Once again I was enjoying good food and company! All day long it rained and was only 13 degrees but thankfully that evening the rain stopped and the sun shone between the clouds. We were able to go outside for an hour and play a few games. It was a really good evening.



Yes, I am feeling very blessed.

No comments: