Thursday 23 July 2009

A day with "OLD" friends...

and I dont mean old in the sense of the word that they are old. Sharon and Jeffrey have just been a part of our lives for a long time - so they are old in that sense of the word. We have many good memories together.

So today Leah and I were up early and away to, yes you guessed it - PRIMARK. We made a promise to each other that we would not buy anything today. we would take our time and look and get an idea of what they had. Well we didnt totally keep that promise. I got a pair of trainers for £3 and Leah a pair of shoes for £2. We just cant resist a bargin!!

Dad collected us from town and we headed up to Sharon and Jeffrey.

Their son Andrew is getting married this September and moving to America, so I just had to get a photo taken with him while he was still a single man!!! Next time I see him he will be a married man and I wont be able to throw my arms around him like this!! haha (I told Andrew this but he was quick to remind me that I was an old married woman -oops sorry Kristian I forgot about that for a second or two!! haha) Andrew we wish you and Whitney every happiness!!


Jeffrey took dad and me to a brilliant Christian bookshop. I thought I had died and gone to heaven. It was amazing! A couple of hours were spent there before heading home to some delicious chinese and a wonderful Pavlova!! Sharon and Jeffrey thanks for a wonderful afternoon.

Below is a special message for Kristian....


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Det kan du ikke være bekendt! Gid jeg også havde være der med al den dejlige med I har guffet i jer!
Sejlig at læse at I nyder jeres tur. Kram til Leah og Kys til dig min skat ;-)
Din MM i danmark!

Laura said...

Hej skat - kan godt se at det var rigtig sent da du skrev den sidste besked...haha du har skrevet med isted for mad og sejlig isted for dejlig!! haha Oh jeg elkser dig! Onsker virkelig at du var ogsaa her til at hygge med os. Vi hygge os rigtig meget. Jeg kobte igar min mamma mia dragt og taender ligesom annes. Taender koster kun 95p og de er fantastic!! ok snakker senere xoxox laura

Stuart and Pauline said...

Which Christian bookshop was it?

Looks like you're having a great time. Must bake pavlova!!!!!

lisa said...

Oh dear - your comments are in Danish and nosey people like me cant read them ha ha only joking!!!!

I made pavlova last Sunday and Ronnie asked where we were going because I only ever make it too take to someones house, he thought it was his birthday when I said it was all for us!!

Laura said...

pauline it was a christian bookshop out past dromore, warringstown..it was out in the middle of the country side, but it was brilliant - sooo many books. Its calles ICM. We spent 2 hours in there and we had to leave because Sharon was ordering chinese and we had to be home!!

Lisa you will have to learn danish!! or ring Kristian and ask him what it says hahaha

The pavlova was delicious - I know what you mean lisa I only ever make it when we have guests. Kristian loves when we have people over and i make it. Really should make it more often just for us