Sunday 26 July 2009

Where is the time going....

The weekend is gone and we have only 2 days left!!

Saturday found us in Belfast city centre. Primark got, yet again, some business from Leah.

We met up with my brother for lunch and had some delicious food at a Spainish restaurant. It was great to catch up!!

We came home tired, so Leah decided to relax with a bath. We dont have a bath at home in Denmark and since we pay for our water, we always take quick showers. Leah really enjoyed relaxing in the bubbles...and she smelt sooooo good!!

Today (Sunday) we were off to church. I just love seeing again all the people that I grew up with. Then it was home for a quick lunch before going up to Lady Dixons park to meet up with an "old" friend from school. Alex and I went to school together and I havent seen him in 24 years!! It was so good to see him again and meet his lovely family. We had a great afternoon at the park. His girls took real good care of Leah and I enjoyed getting to know his wife.

So all in all its been a great weekend. Leah, dad and I are now exhausted, but its a good exhaustion!
Now I am looking forward to tomorrow evening. I am meeting up with my old girl friends. We are having our Mamma Mia night!! Yipiee!! So check out the blog over the next few days - I am sure some wild pictures will appear!!


No comments: