Sunday 17 January 2010

Strange strangers......

Saturday night in Denmark. The house was quiet. Kristian had gone to a "thank you dinner" for the officals of the Copenhagen Historic Grand Prix. The kids were all doing their own thing in their rooms and I was lying on the sofa reading. The door bell rang and I went to see who it was. There before me was this wonderful sight.......


This strange stranger was standing outside my door trying desperately to get in and give me a hug!! It was my crazy friend Anne!! haha (We had arranged that she would pop by for a wee cuppa tea, but I had not expected the new look!) We had a fun evening together, chatting and laughing and off course we just had to try our some new wigs!! haha.....



Kristian came home around 11pm and so he had a few laughs with us too. Finally at 1am we got this strange person kicked out of the house!! Thanks Anne for a great evening.

6 comments:

Etta said...

Yea! Tell me she travelled to your house looking like that!?

Angie said...

Laura - you look classic in that wig....and the teeth!! What are the 2 of you like?!! Love the colours. What would Kristian have done if he'd met you looking like that all those years ago? Me thinks you might still be living in Belfast!!!!

Laura said...

Well Etta she didnt travel to me looking like that - she didnt dare, it first went on outside the front door, just before ringing the door bell!! She´s chicken - she wouldnt dare travel like that! haha

Angie - me thinks too that I might still be living in Belfast!!! haha

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha ;)
We sure did have a nice evening.
I think that kristian and Peter are very lucky.We are just so good looking:0)
and yes I am not as brave like you Laura.hi hi
Love from a chicken!

lisa said...

Wow - you two look amazing, lovely ladies!!! Your husbands are so lucky!!

Ha ha, you are very brave, putting those photos on the net for all to see, braver than me lol!

Anonymous said...

hej laura. ring til mig nu.