Wednesday 27 January 2010

No more snow!!!!

Well I think my title at the top of this post tells you exactly how I feel. Why are we having this cold snowy winter???? The climate is now doing exactly what its suppose to be doing at this time of year and I am not so happy about that!

I was starting to enjoy those gray days of 5 or 6 degrees with a bit of rain now and then. (It felt like home.) Life just gets that bit more complicated with snow - dont you think?!! Ah well, I should stop my complaining!! On a more positive note, its wonderful to have a warm home, and a bed with an electric blanket!!

Below is just a wee clip of the snow (be warned - its not very exciting at all! Sorry!)

4 comments:

Rhoda said...

Isn't it funny that since the Copenhagen summit on global warming finished you've had exactly the weather that you're meant to have:-)

You are right, it makes life a bit more complicated - but hey it looks so nice!!!!!

lisa said...

Yayyy another electric blanket fan - I cant live without mine! Honestly! It broke a few months ago and I had to go out the same day and buy another one.

Laura said...

I LOVE my electric blanket too Lisa:-) Yeah Rhoda the summit in Copenhagen really got the weather doing what it should - stupid summit!!! hahaha

lisa said...

Your very quiet, we need our 'Rasmussen family' fix!!