Thursday 4 February 2010

I`m not dead.....

....just been busy running my new top class hotel - The Rasmussen Hotel. At the moment we have 2 guests. The first one, Jeff arrived last Friday all the way from wonderful Northern Ireland. Then last night our second guest arrived, Ivan, also from the same wonderful place!

Its great having them here! The craic is good, (as they say in good old norn iron!!)



Since Jeff arrived he has been a busy man. Saturday saw Kristian, Jeff and me in Copenhagen, ending off with a visit to Kristians mum and dads. Then Sunday he got to see our church. On Monday and Tuesday the Rasmussens were all at work and school but Jeff knows the area so well, so he was off for his usual walks around the place.



Ivan arrived late last night. Kristian had free from work today so the boys went away for the day. They saw a lot of Danish castles! They took a ride down the coast road and ended up in one of the towns. After a bit of shopping a visit to a local coffee shop was totally necessary!

An enjoyable day was had by all, especially my husband who sooo enjoyed the irish craic!!



Someone though, had to do all the dirty work while they were out having fun.That job fell on me! I was busy slaving away while the boys had their fun. However they did pop by work to say hello and so they were given the grand tour of the place!!

This evening we watched a few episodes of "Everybody Loves Raymond." We all laughed soooo much. I think we have got Jeffrey and Ivan hooked on it too!

Tomorrow Kristian is off work again and so the boys are all heading into Copenhagen. Ivan has never been there. As for me, I will be doing what I usually do on a Friday - WORKING!!!

9 comments:

lisa said...

Good to hear from you again!! Glad your enjoying the craic!

Stuart and Pauline said...

Glad to hear it Laura.

There's always something wrong when you're quiet for more than a couple of days, the world just doesn't feel right or something.

Ditto to what Lisa said.

Angie said...

Was missing you! Just make sure that Ivan one behaves himself. Can the rest of them understand the Norn Iron sense of humour??

Rhoda said...

Lisa!!!!
You said exactly what I was going to say - word for word!!!!!!!

lisa said...

Ah ha Rhoda, Ive said it before and I'll say it again....great minds and all that!!

Charlene said...

Is it just me or has the chatroom link disappeared??????????

It is the first Saturday isn't it?

Charlene said...

By the way Laura, I know Ivan's mum!

Laura said...

yes Charlene the chat room link has disappeared....it suddenly wouldnt work - it was like that for ages so I took it off - I have been looking for another chat room but cant find one. But I will keep looking - how do you know Ivans mum?

Charlene said...

His Dad and my Dad were in the same job and my Mum and his Mum were friendly! Small world.