Thursday 25 February 2010

I´m dead!!!!

.....I just literally finished 30 minutes of aerobics and I am dead!!! Totally out of puff and out of shape, but hopefully dancing around the living room has helped burn a few extra calories that I ate today!! Oopps:-)

A few weeks ago I arranged with my colleague that we would go out for hot chocolate after work, so being a woman of my word, I had to follow through on it. Diet or no diet!! So off we went for hot chocolate with lots of cream. We were in this really fancy chocolate shop having our drinks when I suddenly realised that I had no cash on me to pay the car parking. I was forced to go and buy a lovely piece of white chocolate with nougat inside. Buying this meant I could use my debit card again, but this time instead of just paying for the amount of the chocolate I paid a little extra on top, and got the extra amount paid out in cash. My problem was solved....and yes, the chocolate was delicious!:-)

So in case you havent worked it out for yourself - I was bad today!! haha hence the aerobics tonight - will that have saved the day??? We´ll know in the wee early hours of the morning when I stand, once again, on my scales.

Otherwise it has been an uneventful day. Good day at work and a good day here at home!!

Sweet dreams to all - I am now off to bed:-)

Things I ate: Breakfast -cornflakes (100cal) Break - 2 pieces of bread with jam (250cal) Lunch - 100g rice and lots of veg. (450 cal) Afternoon break - hot chocolate and a piece of chocolate (which by the way cost me £1.60!! - told you it was a fancy shop - calories? dont want to think about it!!) Dinner - 2 spring rolls, assorted vegtables (600 cal) Just drank water and tea all day.


9 comments:

lisa said...

Well done for the aerobics (we'll just ignore the chocolate)!! I was at work today so no exercise done so heres what I ate
Breakfast - small bowl of rice krispies and cup of tea.
Mid-morning - a pear and a banana
Lunch - large bread roll with prawns in low-fat cocktail sauce, cup of tea and a mars bar. 6 starburst sweets - bad receptionist in work, buying sweets and offering them to me (because its rude to say no)!!
Mid-afternoon - an orange and a kiwi fruit
Dinner - bowl of stew and too many (about 5 or 6) jammie dodgers. Throughout the day Ive drank nearly a litre of water.

Charlene said...

That's more like my sort off diet Laura! I tried out a new cafe todat as well, forgot to ask if they did skinny lattes! Whoops!

Charlene said...

Must have affected my ability to spell!

Laura said...

so this morning my weight was 67,3kg....I put on nearly a pack of butter just because I drank hot chocolate and ate a piece of chocolate!!! Typical - ah well new determination for today:-)

Anonymous said...

Hello to you chocolate sinners!!! Ha ha ha!! I love to hear about it ;)
I think I will use Lisa and Lauras diet instead ;0) Uhmmmmmmm It sound so nice ;)
But this morning my weight was 65kg
Jubiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii ;)
But its freday, and I think I will eat something delicious ;)
Love from Anne

Laura said...

Oh Anne you are soooo good:-) Help me please!!!!!! I want to be like you:-)

Stuart and Pauline said...

Laura, as I was saying in an earlier post, it may not have been the hot chocolate, but just your daily natural fluctuations. Hence weigh yourself weekly. You just get frustrated otherwise.

lisa said...

Im too tired to write todays list so I will write it tomorrow. but sorry to say theres lots of chocolate and crisps too :-(

Laura said...

No Pauline I love weighing myself every day - it helps me stay on track...last time I did this I did the same....the first two weeks I lost weight everyday (cause I was good that time.) then I got into a rhythm...I would lose weight, stay the same for 2 or 3 days, then lose weight again...but when I was bad my weight went up every time!! But i just love following it, call me crazy but I would hate to have to wait a whole week to weigh myself - that would make me sin even more!!! hahahahah