Thursday 21 January 2010

What a week!!

So far this week has just zoomed by!! Its been all go and not much time for blogging. We are going on a church weekend and I have the kids programme plus a bit of the entertaining on Friday and Saturday evening. I`m sure I will be well and truly "used" when I come home on Sunday!!! but even though I know that its going to be a crazy weekend, I am really looking forward to it!

Even though its been busy there has still been time for fun:-)

On Tuesday at work we were up to no good. We in the Clean Team love our cheeses. We buy all sorts of mild and strong cheeses. Well we were down to the last piece of our really strong cheese. It was really smelly, but it tasted great. There was hardly any cheese left, not enough to get a slice from, so we were about to throw it out when I got an idea!


You see even though there wasnt much cheese left, the little piece that was left was stinking!! I thought it would be fun to tape it under our Vice Principals desk. (Give him something to smell!) My boss thought it was a brilliant idea, so off we went with tape and cheese! I waited until the Vice Principal went to Assembly and then I sneaked into his office and taped the cheese under his desk.


Later my colleague went in to talk to him. He (the vice principal) was walking around smelling the air. He then asked my colleague if he smelt something odd. He explained that he had checked his bin but there was nothing rotten in there. He had even checked his shoes to make sure he didnt have smelly feet. Hilarious!!


The cheese was gone the next day - but he has not mentioned anything. Might put the next piece of smelly cheese under his desk again, just to see how long we can get away with hiding cheeses under his desk! hahaha

6 comments:

lisa said...

Oh you naughty naughty girl!!! Must try it sometime on my manager ha ha!! Where do you get these ideas from? You mad woman!

Angie said...

Whoever said with age comes maturity had obviously never dealt with mad people from NI now living in Denmark!!! Where do you dream them up from?? There's a bit of cheese in my fridge that could match yours - want me to send it over??

Laura said...

Oh yes please Angie and by the time it gets here it will be even more smelly hahahaha

Lisa you should try it on your manager - I am having a problem keeping my mouth shut, I want to go and ask him what he thought, when did he find it etc:-) haha

Rhoda said...

Laura,
That's so funny!
(Except in my work I am the boss - so hope no one there is thinking of doing on it me!!!)

Meant to come on earlier and wish you a nice weekend - sorry I forgot! Hope you have a nice time anyway:-) And enjoy your 'it's a long way to Tipperrarey . . .)

Charlene said...

That was so Laura!!!! I'm back, well for a while until the next hitch. I have just spent the last hour catching up with all the biz and thoroughly enjoyed it!

Laura said...

Welome back Charlene!!! Great to have you back. Hope that you are with us a while longer - I´m back again from the weekend...terrific time, but i am oh sooooo tired:-)