Monday 21 June 2010

It´s ordered....

...one of the books for my holiday reading!!

My favourite author, Francine Rivers, has a new book out and today I ordered it. I am just getting together all my books for my holiday. I love to pack all different types of books to take away with me. I have loads of teaching/study books to take, a few biographies but I have no fiction ones, that I haven´t read. Now that problem is solved. (hope Kristian doesn´t read this!! I always have to hid the books all over the car so he doesn´t see how many books I really am taking with me!) Oh I can´t wait to have time to read!!

Kristian and I both love the series "Everybody loves Raymond" so I ordered series 3 (we already have series 1 and 2). A little treat for us in the evenings, something we can watch when lying in bed after a hard day of walking in the moutains!!! Oh I can hardly wait. I am soooo ready for a holiday, and soooo in a holiday mood!!



However, poor Kristian has an exam on Saturday morning. (It´s an education that he is taking through his work.) So he is busy studying while I am busy dreaming about climbing mountains and singing "Edelweiss" - I am putting his head away!! haha

2 comments:

Charlene said...

Good for you Laura - I too am packing my books. My preference is a good conspiracy theory with loads of twists and turns and a few murders thrown in. I am avoiding anything spooky whatsoever as the house we are staying in was built in the
1700's! I don't want to awaken my over active imagination!
Austria sounds beautiful, we're already considering doing Switzerland and Austria next year. So take plenty of notes (and pictures) for me.

lisa said...

Enjoy the books, I love reading too. Cant wait to get it myself (the Francine Rivers I mean)!