Monday 14 June 2010

Where did that weekend go?

...I can´t believe it`s already Monday!!!

Friday Alessio left again for Belgium, but not before we had some fun. On Thursday evening out came the Playstation/singing star and on went the Mamma Mia outfit, along with a lot of other wigs! There was no holding us back. Alessio really got in on the fun too! (Kristian and Andrew stayed hidden, Kristian in his cupboard, Andrew in his room!)



We sure had fun!

Then on Saturday my boss´s daughter got married and I was asked to go and help at the reception. My Saturday was spent on my feet, running around like a mad woman trying to get everything ready before the guests arrived!!! I really didn´t think we would have everything ready in time, but we did. It was a beautiful wedding! I must say, that when I arrived home I just collapsed unto the sofa!! I´m getting to old for all this! haha


On Sunday I had a busy morning. We were having a lunch after church to raise money for a boy in China, so he can have an operation. I spent Sunday morning making, I don´t know how many, sandwiches! The lunch went well! Finally Sunday afternoon we arrived home at 2.30pm and I could relax!!!

1 comment:

Rhoda said...

Second attempt!

Had put a on a comment, but oh my router is playing up and I keep losing the connection (new router coming tomorrow:)!)

Anyway great pictures, good for Alessio joining in the fun, when all the other men in the house vanished!

Bet you had a great time with the wedding stuff to - and being busy will just have added to it.