Sunday 15 May 2011

Be it unto me

I have had a wonderful Sunday evening. I have spent the evening at a praise service right in my own wee bedroom. I got  one of my favourite worship leaders up on youtube and spent the evening praising. It has been wonderful. Many of the songs I found or heard I knew already but there were a few new ones and so I thought I would share one of them with you, it´s called  "Be it unto me." 




What beautfiul words..."Be it unto me according to your word, according to your promises I can stand secure., carve upon my heart, the truth that sets me free!" WOW I love that.


How many times I forget what God´s word says and I listen to the lies of Satan, to the lies the world tells me. How important it is to listen to what God says about me and to build my life on that. How important to have His word carved on my heart and to follow His plans. 


Oh there were so many good songs,  I want to share them all. Ok one more!! haha  You can decide if you want to listen to it or not:-)




Wonderful musicians!!

No comments: