Thursday 19 May 2011

More blessings....

I am blessed with so many great friends! I have great Cybercity friends, great local friends and great friends at home in Ireland. One of my local friends is Rhona.

In December my friend Rhona had a birthday and we went out for brunch to celebrate. We found this cosy cafe and the brunch we got was so delicious that we decided we would make it our tradition to go there for our birthdays.  

Yesterday we went there to celebrate my birthday. The cafe had new owners and the brunch was not as delicious as the previous one we´d had, however I still enjoyed it!! 



The best thing was that I got to see Rhona and we got to chat for ages! Even though we were together about 4 hours the time flew by!

After brunch we did a bit of shopping and I got a couple of lovely tops for my birthday. Thank you Rhona!!!  

Rhona is really good at seeing what clothes suit a person - I am hopeless at that. I really only buy clothes if I desperately need something new. I would much rather spend my time (money) in a book, DVD or music shop. But after being out with Rhona she inspired me!! (I went out to buy food in our local supermarket and ended up spending ½ an hour trying on clothes and wishing Rhona was there to help me decide!) So our next plan is to Trinny and Susannah me!! haha (Can´t wait!!)

Today I have been good. Since Rhona and I live so close we decided to go out and run together. In work I didn´t feel like going out running but because I had made a date with Rhona, I did it!  I really enjoyed it, so hopefully now this will get me going with the exercising that I so desperately need.

We are off work tomorrow. It´s holiday, so we have a long weekend. My hubby is taking me away to a wee romantic hotel South from here. Sara and Andrew are at home watching the cat and Winnie is coming to stay too. Leah is off on a weekend with the church - yet again!!! (she is never home!!!) 


No comments: