Saturday 14 May 2011

Scottish Blood....

My friend Anne is convinced that I have Scottish blood in me. Every time we go to town together I refuse to park in the car parks close to town and pay a load of money. I park in the free car parking places, but this means a bit of a walk to town. Anne on the other hand just parks where she wants and pays the price for it. (you have too much money Anne!!! haha) 

So Anne has a birthday on Sunday, I had a birthday last Saturday so last night (Friday) we decided to go out and celebrate together. As always we had a great evening with serious times of deep conversation but also a lot of silly times with lots of laughter.....


If you have watched the video you will know that we did a lot of laughing! We also did do a lot of running! We bought our tickets at 8.35pm for the cinema and then realised that the car was parked miles away at the other side of town. We didn`t want to walk all the way back to it at 11pm - especially as we had to go through the old castle grounds to get to it and with the imaginations that we have, we would have scared ourselves silly:-) 


We literally ran through the town, totally stressed, it was a race against time. Yet we could see the funny side of the whole thing. We honestly didn´t think we would make it but thankfully we did.


The film was great, I really enjoyed it. When it was finished we decided to drive to McDonalds for an ice cream and coke. We were dying for a drink. So at 11.15pm we arrived at McDonalds and spent an hour talking there. I then drove Anne home where we spent another hour outside her house, sitting talking in the car, sorting out all the worlds problems!! 


It was a really great evening! (Tak Anne:-)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Laura It was just so funny ;)
You are my best freind ever <3
But you are a bit stingy!!! It was very hard running though the town with you!!!
Love Anne

Laura said...

Anne is was so much fun last night....and the food was soooo delicious - I am dying for plankebøf again!!!! Tried to get kristian to take me out tonight to eat it, but he refused - he must have scottish blood too!! hahahaha he told me if I wanted to go out and eat again I needed to get another job that pays better money:-) sådan!!
It was really great chatting last night and I even enjoyed ur choice of film:-) u r a gem:-) sooooo glad I started in Johsskolen and got to know you:-)

lisa said...

Hahaha you two are hilarious!! Sorry I havent been on here in a while but my blog is playing up. Ive been trying to put a post on with some photos of the house but it keeps telling me there is an error with the HTML (???????) haha!! But I will keep trying, I didnt sit and upload photos just to leave it, Im too stubborn lol!!