Monday 30 May 2011

Gospel Celebration

What do you get if you put 5 Gospel choirs together? Gospel Celebration!!!

Leah´s choir was singing this evening along with 4 other choirs. The idea was that they would sing for each other and just have a celebration night. It was a closed concert...no outsiders allowed, only choir members but somehow I managed to sneak in!! You see it´s not what you know, it´s who you know. So I got in!! (Yipieee) But then I spent the whole night trying to act like I fitted in with some choir!! haha Must have done a good job cause at the coffee break I went outside and this man asked me which choir I was with!!  I had to confess that I had sneaked in! Turned out the man lived in my town, but came from America - how weird is that, another foreginer living here. 

Anyway it was a great night! We left at the coffee break since it was starting to get late. Leah´s choir had had its turn and the other choirs were all adult ones. 

 I am now actually really considering joining a gospel choir, it just makes you feel so good singing gospel! Just wondering if I have the time for it??!!

Leah sang a new song this evening. I was sitting right up against the speaker so the sound was not the best....but I recorded it anyway. (I think that was maybe one of the give away signs that I was not with a choir -  I was the only one with a camera!!! haha but nothing gets in the way of filming for my blog!! haha) I think Leah did a good job. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well done & well sung Leah. I'm so proud of YOU, Sara, & Andrew. Love you lots. xoxoxo Granda.