Wednesday 22 June 2011

I am with you ALWAYS

I just love this photo that Leah recently put on her blog.  When I saw it, I wanted to post it too.


Leah and her friend Cecille were out taking pictures on one of the hot sunny days that we had recently. They had a blast and took some really great pictures. This one is my favourite. Leah all alone blowing a dandelion, yet when you look closely you see that she isn´t really alone. In the shadow you can see someone is there with her. 




Made me think of God. Even though at times it can look like we are alone and it can feel like we are all alone, we never are.  God is always there! 


Matthew 28,18 "....and lo I am with you ALWAYS, even unto the ends of the earth!"

1 comment:

Etta said...

Fabulous photo and it illustrates the verse really well. Nice work Leah and Cecille.