Tuesday 21 June 2011

It´s been a long, but good day.....

Yes it has been a long day but a good day! My day started with me leaving the house at 6.30am and then arriving back home at 7pm!  


After work I went to visit my old lady friend. She hasn´t been well the last few months. Every Tuesday when we talked about going out shopping together she just wasn´t up to it but today she was feeling good. So after work I collected her and we went to town. We had a great afternoon going around the shops. It has been 2½ months since she last has been to town! It was wonderful to see her enjoying the trip. She even got herself some new clothes. After 2½ hours of shopping she was ready for home. Once I dropped her off she insisted I have a glass of coke and then we talked for another hour and a bit!! I finally arrived home at 7pm. 


Luckily I had planned an easy dinner so within 15 minutes dinner was on the table:-) Then I was off out again to visit my friend Jette. We had arranged a girlie night in at her place. We were in the mood to see one of our favourite films..."Under the Tuscan Sun". That film is our dream:-) An old house that needs to be done up, situated right in the middle of the most wonderful countryside!! We were in dreamland all evening. We had a lovely evening!


I finally arrived home at 10.45pm. just in time to say good night to Leah and have a quick chat with Sara and Andrew. Kristian is away on a course with his work and he will first be home on Saturday. 


Like I said it has been a long day but a good day. I am now ready for bed. Tomorrow I have nothing planned so I think I will give my kids a bit of attention and have a cosy afternoon and evening with them:-)

No comments: