Sunday 5 June 2011

We´re going home...

Todays the day that we go home. I am up early enjoying the view of the ocean for one last time (at least for this holiday.) The ocean is calm, there are a few boats sailing on it...I wonder where they are heading? Are they on their way home or just starting out on their journey?


I am feeling blessed to have been able to spend some days away from everything just relaxing. I have really enjoyed the nature around these parts...it is soooo beautiful! I have enjoyed being with God, I have enjoyed being with my family. Yes just BEING and not DOING has been the secret to this holiday! It has been a wonderful break away.

Last night (Saturday) Kristian´s sister Hanne, husband Flemming and their daughter Christine came up for a BBQ. We had a good evening! 




We enjoyed our coffee/tea and hot chocolate while watching a beautiful sunset.






And when we finally came inside this is what we could see from the window...




Now there is a load of packing to do, a house to clean and then a wee cat to get home to cuddle.  It will be nice to get home again and at home I still have the ocean view, even if it is only a pretend one!!


A video clip of memories from the summer house.....





3 comments:

Stuart and Pauline said...

Out is good, but home is best!!!

Laura said...

yeah that is true, although I could have stayed a few days longer:-)

Karen said...

Loved the video and music. You guys look like you had a great time away. The scenery and sunsets were beautiful. Karen xx