Wednesday 22 June 2011

So many bargins and so little money.....

Kristian is still away on his course and today was my last offical free Wednesday. After the summer holidays I will be working every day of the week! (but that´s ok!)


So since Kristian´s course was being held a 15 minute drive from here, and since he had an hour free after lunch, we decided to meet up. It was soooo good to see him. He has been away from Sunday.


 We had a lovely hour sitting at the harbour, like two old people watching the world go by. 

After I left him I decided to take a drive to our nearby town. I had a lovely few hours there. I walked through the castle grounds taking pictures and walked up into the town. (I had actually parked the car at the castle grounds as there´s free parking so I had a bit of a walk up to the shopping centre! haha) But the weather was beautiful and I really enjoyed it. There were soooo many bargins in town! Nearly every shop had a sale with 70% off. I could have gone mad. So many bargins and so little money. I could have got the girls loads of things for Christmas!! 


I had planned to spend the afternoon with the kids, but they had other things planned. Sara had to work at the go-kart track, Leah was going to a friends from school and Andrew was also with a friend. So I enjoyed hanging out with myself. 


Then this evening Leah, Andrew and I had a lovely evening hanging out together at home. We ordered pizzas for dinner to celebrate some good news that we got. Andrew got a letter today to say he had been accepted into the school he wants to attend after summer. It´s for his further education. He was over the moon, so we had to celebrate:-) We ate pizzas in the living room while watching TV. 


Sara finished her exams yesterday and did really well. She has only one year to go till graduation!! But for now she is working like mad trying to get as much money together for her trip to Barcelona in a few weeks time. She is heading off with 4 friends from school and they have rented a really lovely apartment in Barcelona, and the most important detail - PRIMARK is just around the corner!!! haha 


So poor Sara missed out on the pizza, although there are a few slices left in the fridge:-)


It´s been a really good day:-)

1 comment:

Charlene said...

congratulations to your clever children! Well done everyone