Saturday 10 September 2011

All sorted.....

yes, my house is all sorted out again, at least for another few days! It never lasts long with 3 kids at home! When I came back from Ireland the place was a mess!!Honestly!! Kristian and the kids had been sick. When they felt better they were out and about and had no time to sort out the mess they had made while they were all at home sick! 


I have now warned them that if they mess up the place again, especially the bathroom, I am just getting a bin bag and throwing everything out  - creams, perfumes, clothes etc. I don´t care, if they leave it lying and don´t tidy it up it is out! Maybe that will teach them to clear up after themselves. (Ah good to get that off my chest - rant over!!) 


So Wednesday evening I was back in my own wee bed. I was exhausted and looking forward to a good nights sleep. I had to be up at 6am for work on Thursday. I had no sooner fallen asleep when Leah called me "Mum I am going to be sick" I dragged myself out of  bed and of we went to the bathroom. She just couldn´t be sick but had this awful nausea feeling. I felt sooo sorry for her. She went back to bed and tried to sleep. I had just fallen asleep when, once again, she woke me! She still couldn´t be sick but was feeling rotten.  Finally after a few more attempts at being sick she settled into bed and fell asleep. The next morning she was feeling fine again. 


For me Thursday was a hard day at work! I was sooo exhausted! I dragged myself through the day. But it was great being back and seeing all my colleagues again.


Today I finally had a lovely looooong lie it!! Kristian left early this morning to go to Sweden with his brother-in-law to a go-kart race. (What else?!!) He was all excited. They will be sleeping in a tent at the track. He will be home tomorrow evening. Meanwhile I got the house sorted out and enjoyed just going about the place at my own speed. Absolutely no stress.



Now I am going to head into bed with my Kindle! Yes I got a Kindle!! I LOVE it. This morning I was on downloading books. I downloaded 8 free books and bought one for £2.50!! The best thing is that I don´t have to wait a week to get them. A few minutes after buying them they are on my Kindle. I thought I might miss the feel of a book but I actually don´t miss the paper. The Kindle is also so much easier to hold and read while lying down in bed. I LOVE this new technology!! 


I talked to dad tonight. He is doing so much better. They gave him blood yesterday and when I talked to him this evening they had started another transfusion. They have taken the catheter out, which he is very happy about. They are now talking about letting him go home on Monday or Tuesday, so that is great news! 

No comments: