Friday 9 December 2011

Just a little too busy....

....my days are flying by. I think I am a little too busy! But thankfully I am not stressed, just busy, so I suppose that is ok!! 


This week, just like all the other weeks, has flown by. Wednesday I was out visiting my friend Genny. We haven´t seen each other in about 8 months so there was lots of catching up to do.


Thursday Leah´s choir held their Christmas concert. Leah was singing and Kristian was playing the sax so I had to go along and support them both. It was a great evening! Loads of gospel and loads of rocking in our seats! I just couldn´t sit still!! haha My hands were sooo sore by the end of the evening from all the clapping.


Now it´s weekend and we have a busy weekend ahead, but it should be fun! Tomorrow Kristian and I are going Christmas shopping. Hopefully we will get everything bought then!  I also have a quick trip to the hairdressers so I will be a new improved woman tomorrow! Then it´s home to sort out some more cupboards in this house, attack the big pile of laundry and then clean from top to bottom!


On Sunday I have Sunday School so sometime tomorrow evening I will be preparing my lesson. On Sunday Kristian has a big concert to play at, yet again with a gospel choir, so he will be away most of the day. 


I have only this week left at work! 5 working days then it´s holiday! Next Friday evening we are holding our Christmas dinner and so since I am in the committee that is arranging it I have a lot of last minute things to take care off. I know this week is just going to fly by!! 

No comments: