Friday 23 December 2011

Too late....

Well if I have forgotten to buy anything for Christmas, it´s too late now!! All the shops are closed until Tuesday! 


Today has been good, I´ve achieved alot! Now I am finally ready for Christmas. I really didn´t think I´d get everything done in time, but I did. I suppose that it is what I think every year and yet somehow I always manage to get ready in time.




We got the Christmas tree up this afternoon and the house is looking nice and cosy. Everyone is being cosy. The girls are together in Leah´s room having a beauty session. Andrew is playing a game over the internet with his friends and Kristian and I have just watched Die Hard. I think my blood pressure is up! Talk about excitment!!!  My wee heart has had all the excitement it can take for one evening so I am going to head off to bed so I have energy for  tomorrow, which hopefully, will be filled with excitement of another kind!

No comments: