Wednesday 14 December 2011

A quick update....

I honestly don´t know where this week is going!! Every day has been packed filled with things to do and I have been on the go from from early morning to late at night. I can see that I am achieving alot - the list is getting smaller and smaller so that´s a good thing!

This week we got our Chrismas tree up in work. The school has a couple of Christmas trees in the corridors but we always like one out in the area where we sit and have our breaks. Unfortunately there isn´t room for a tree but where there is a will there is a way........



 Yes the tree got hung from the ceiling! Cool eh? 


My boss and colleague had to get up on the table to decorate the tree! 

 Ahhh the boys did a great job!

Last week my friend Rhona had a birthday but we both were so busy that we didn´t have time to celebrate together. We made up for it this week. We met up Monday afternoon and the celebrating began! 

We had a lovely afternoon, even though we both were tired. We had the most delicious desserts! Ate far too much as usual.


Getting ready for Christmas is hard work, although my husband doesn´t seem to think so!! I wonder why??? I am so tired! I have been going to bed far too late and getting up far too early. I have only tomorrow and Friday at work and then it´s holiday. Thank goodness I can finally get to sleep long!


Today I remembered to get to the butcher and order the ham for our Christmas dinner! Now that I am looking forward to!! 


The house is also nearly all organised. Just got the hall cupboard to clear out, our office (or really it´s Kristian´s racing room) to clear out and then our wardrobe to sort and that´s the whole house cleared out in every room! Phew!! 


It has been another long but good day. Now I am going to head off to bed!  Night all talk again soon xox

No comments: