Wednesday 21 December 2011

Making Memories....

I have just spent the last 4 days in Ireland making memories. I had a brilliant time but it was, once again, just too short. I got to spend loads of time with dad, got to see some friends, got to go Christmas shopping and got to visit family. Amazing what you can do in such a short time!! 

Now I am back in Denmark again after a long day of travelling. I am just about to head to bed! Everything went smoothly on the journey home, I was a bit worried I would have to pay for extra baggage but luckily my bag was just under the 20kg!! PHEW!!!! 

The video below shows some of the memories.....


Dad was Joseph in a play at his church on Sunday evening. He sang a solo - I think he did a great job! Proud of you dad!! You have an amazing voice - now why didn´t I get some of my Dad´s singing talent! I would gladly give up my good looks for that!! hahahaha


Want to hear him sing - well click below:-)








1 comment:

lisa said...

Awww I have tears in my eyes seeing your daddys wee face when he got his kindle! Priceless!!