Saturday 14 January 2012

Another quiet week....

It has been another quiet week for me here on the blog, but not so quiet in real life. The week has gone by so quickly and my days have been filled with busy days at work, housework, parent/teacher meetings, as well as spending time at the hospital visiting my old lady friend. In between, whenever I had a spare moment, I read a book. I can truly say that I have not been bored at all this last week.


I have been feeling tired though. I have been going to bed far too late and living on 6 hours sleep, which is not enough for me. So today I was glad to be able to sleep long, well that was the plan.Unfortunately I woke at 7.15am and lay there trying to fall asleep again for over an hour. I finally did doze off  and woke at 10.40am feeling much better.

So we had a day ahead without any plans. We should really have been cleaning the house but I am so sick of doing that. So I suggested to Kristian that we headed out for a drive. Just go with the flow and see where we ended. That´s what we did and we ended in a shopping centre called WAVES. We have never been there before and we had a lovely afternoon walking around exploring. 

The best part was that we found a Subway which I knew nothing about. It really made my day. (I know,  I should get a life if something like that makes my day!! But I do LOVE my grub!)




After a few hours at the shopping centre we left and decided to call into Ikea on the way home. They are open till 8pm on a Saturday and we just wanted to make the most of it. (Or maybe we really were putting off going home to a messy house! haha)


It has been a really great day. I love hanging out with my hubby. It was great just wandering around looking at things and chatting. We didn´t buy a thing, except the Subway!

This evening I have spent relaxing. (Another thing I love doing!)  I sure do love weekends!! There should be more of them! haha

No comments: