Sunday 8 January 2012

A Productive Day.....

Yesterday (Saturday) was a very productive day! It started early for me. I had to be at work for 7.30am. I was serving breakfast for the teachers at our school who were holding a 1 day course. I was at work until 9.45am. It was then home to collect Kristian who was up, ready and waiting on me. We had a date arranged with his sister Signe.

Signe needed a new laptop and so she wanted Kristian to help her pick one. I thought it sounded like fun so I tagged along too. At 10.35am we met Signe from the train and then drove to one of the big computer shops. Signe and Kristian found  a laptop that met all her needs and wishes. She was a happy girl.

We then decided to head into one of the big shopping centres and get a bite to eat. We had the most decilious meal and it was really cosy to sit and get caught up with each other. 

 It was then home to get our house sorted out. We were expecting guests and so I needed to bake buns, make a pavlova and get some cleaning done.
My pavlova turned out really well - even if I say so myself!! haha

 My friend Anne her husband Peter and sons came by - it was time for family fun night!


We stuffed our faces! Anne had made pancakes, I had ice cream for the pancakes and then there was also my pavlova and wee buns.  We had a really cosy evening together. We always have so much fun when we get together.  It was the wee hours of the morning when we were getting to bed but it was with a smile on our lips. It had really been a great evening. Friendship is a really wonderful thing!!

No comments: