Sunday 1 January 2012

Welcome 2012

HAPPY NEW YEAR

For me the New Year is a time to look back and reflect as well as a time to look forward and dream. 2011 had its trials and challenges for us as a family but I can honestly say I felt God´s presence with me all the way. I felt His peace and joy deep in my heart when there was nothing to be peaceful or joyful about. 

Now 2012 is here. I am looking forward to a new year with new challenges, new dreams and new goals. It´s great to be able to go into a new year content. I know I never have to face anything alone. God is always there with me! So all that is left to say is Happy New Year everyone!!

2 comments:

Etta said...

Happy new year to you and yours Laura! Keep up the blog m'girl - love to read what you're all up to.

Laura said...

Happy New Year to you as well Etta. Glad you still check us out from time to time. I love keeping the blog up to date so I have no plans of stopping just yet:-) Hope you are well and had a good Christmas. keep in touch in 2012:-) xoxox