Friday 25 May 2012

WEEKEND!!!!!

Yes, it´s weekend and it´s a long weekend for us in Denmark. We have Monday off work because it´s Pentecost. I am so looking forward to having a weekend at home. 


Tuesday evening I arrived back in Denmark. I had a lovely time with Dad and we got a few things sorted out in the house while I was there. We bought some new lino for his bathroom and got that put down, as well as getting his back bedroom cleared and organised. It sure felt good. 


It also felt good to be back in Denmark and to see Kristian and the kids again. I arrived at 10.30pm Tuesday evening and when I walked out of the airport the heat just hit me. Summer had arrived in Denmark! It was lovely, but the warm weather just put me in a holiday mood. I was in no mood to get up the next day at 6am to go to work, but I had no choice! The weather has been fantastic all week.


Kristian left on Wednesday morning for a course with his work. So he first came home this afternoon. I meanwhile have kept busy. I visited my old lady friend on Wednesday and Thursday I had a Sunday School meeting. Today was the usual Friday afternoon filled with food shopping. Now I am ready for the weekend.


Kristian and Sara are going away this weekend. Guess what they will be doing? Go-karting!!! (Isn´t that a surprise!! haha) I am hoping to get my house and balacony organised this weekend so I can relax on Monday on my day off. Maybe I will get to read a book or two over the weekend as well. Aaaahhhhh life is good:-)



No comments: